In this tutorial, you will learn How to Install HDTV on Firestick, Android TV and Windows Devices.
A lot of online apps are built for live tv streaming purposes but not all those apps can offer you premium content at no cost.
Sometimes you might not have time to sit down and watch some of your favourite movies or tv shows and cartoons with the kids. In the search not to allow the entertainment part of your life to go, developers started making online streaming platforms that will help you balance life.
In this article, we are focusing on one of the best live streaming platforms in the world today HDTV Ultimate and how to install it on different devices
What is HDTV?
Hdtv is an android powered streaming platform where you can get all your favourite movies at no cost. The amazing features of this app are what keep on attracting more people to download the app, especially android users.
Looking to get an app that can deliver you different content, ranging from entertainment to anime, to live tv shows, Movies etc, HDTV is the ideal live tv streaming solution for that. HDTV is a lightweight app with a 19Mb size.
All the kinds of channels that some other apps offer you as a premium feature are offered here for free.
The crazy part of it is that you can equally stream live radio and sports channels. The languages that can be used on the app are English, Hindi and some other languages
It allows you to choose from any server you want and makes it easy for you to select channels from different categories. This app is compatible with Amazon Firestick and android phones. For android users, the required OS (operating system) 5.0 version.
Another thing which might be normal to some people is that this app does not have setting options, so you can’t customize it yourself.
Features of HDTV
- Gives you free access to watch all channels for free
- Opportunity to choose from multiple servers
- Sports, live tv shows, movies, kiddies, and live radio are all available for free.
- Most channels are coming from the US and France.
- Have over 1000 channels from different countries
- Gives an inbuilt media player
- It gives you a lot of streaming links so you can watch without interruption.
How to install HDTV on Firestick
Follow the step-by-step guide here to install your HDTV on firestick
- Go to the Home page
- Click on Setting
- Click on my Fire Tv
- Choose the developers option
- Turn on Apps from Unknown Source
- Move back go home
- Click on find
- Below it Click on Search
- With your Alexa’s voice-enabled remote, say Downloader or you can type app downloader
- Click on the downloader
- Click on download then wait for the download to be completed
- Click on open when the download is complete
- Click on Allow
- Accept the quick guide by clicking Ok
- Type in this URL on the search box of Downloader: bit.ly/hdtv-ultimate
- Wait for the download
- Click on install
- After installation, click open
- Wait for it to load the interface
- Now you can enjoy your HDTV
Use HDTV with a VPN
It is always good to use VPN while making use of any online streaming platform because your activities online are monitored. You need the VPN to protect you online by changing your IP Address to somewhere different depending on your selection.
How to install HDTV on Android phones
For android users, you can download this app either from the website directly or you can download it from Apkpure and enjoy unlimited entertainment.
You may check out the list of our best apps like Thunder TV, Ola TV, Kissanime, etc.
FAQs of HDTV
Is HDTV legal?
Well yes it is, but you can get penalized when found using copyrighted content, that is why VPN is advisable.
It will help you protect your online presence till you are done steaming your live TV.
Is HD TV ad free?
This app is ad-supported but the ads are not too much on the app, it will not disturb your streaming.
HDTV is a good app for your live TV streaming purposes. It gives you access to over 1000 channels from around the world. This is the ideal app for you. I hope reading this article has helped you with how to install HDTV Ultimate on firestick.