In this guide, we will review Thunder TV and also teach you how to install Thunder TV IPTV on firestick device.
Over the year, we have witnessed the rise in IPTV services. You don’t need to have a smart tv for you to be able to watch your favorite channels. This IPTV service provider is among our best APKs for firestick device.
We have also seen a significant increase in the streaming platforms that are making use of IPTV to serve you the best channels around the world.
We will be taking you on a little tour of Thunder Tv, everything you need to know about it, and how to install it on different devices.
What is Thunder Tv IPTV?
Table of Contents
Thunder Tv is an IPTV provider that offers live tv streaming to all customers on demand. The Tv services is available on major platforms like Ios, Firestick, Apple Tv, and Android.
Thunder TV comes through in a world with a great demand for sports streaming channels. For all the lovers of football and other sporting events, this IPTV allows you to stream live sports tv at no cost. The sports are both local and international sports events.
Thunder Tv also gives you all the best movies, tv shows, anime for kids, and sports. The total number of channels it brings for your entertainment is 14,0000.
Aside from all the things mentioned above, Thunder Tv integrates with all the major IPTV players like perfect play, Mplayer, and SS IPTV PLAYER.
For many years thunder Tv has been gaining a lot of recognition around the world, especially in the US.
Features of Thunder Tv IPTV
- It gives you access to over 14,000 live streaming channels
- Support subtitles from different languages
- Give you 24 hours free trial with €1
- Cheap monthly subscription
- Compatible with all the major movie platforms like Ios, android, Apple tv, Firestick
- HD Video Quality
- Access to both entertainment and Sports Channels
- Most of the live tv channels are from European countries
- Users are required to create accounts.
Use a VPN
Have it in mind that the government is always watching most of this streaming platform and checking its activities online. It is advisable always to use a VPN to access these platforms to protect yourself. This VPN helps you change your IP address (location) to somewhere different.
How to install Thunder TV on Firestick
Follow our guide to installing thunder tv on Firestick.
- From Home, Click on setting
- Click on My Fire Tv
- Click on Developers Option
- Turn on ADB Debugging and App from an Unknown source
- Go back home and click on the Find Tab close to the Home button
- Click on the search tab below Find
- Type App Downloader or say downloader from your voice-enabled Alexa Remote.
- Check on the downloader icon
- Click on download
- Click on open
- Click on Allow to Give permission
- Click on the search box and add this link https://tinyurl.com/yufb3htp
- The thunder tv IPTV app will download
- When the download is complete, click on install
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Click on open
- Allow the login page to show
- Put in your login credentials
- Start using the app
PS: Some users have complained about the app not having an English version. This is because the app’s original language is Spanish, and some users struggle to change it to English.
How to Install Thunder App on Android
- Go to your phone setting.
- Go down and click on the developer’s option, Then go to your chrome browser using the link below https://download.apkbolt.com/apps/apk/thundertv.apk
- Download the app, install it
- After installation, launch the app
- Create an account or sign in to your
Thunder Tv Package and Price
This app gives you a 12/24 hours free trial to stream all in the channel, and you’re expected to pay to keep enjoying. Here are the packages and prices below.
- $5 per month- this package is available for two devices and shows 500 channels
- $7 per month – Available for two phones and 500 channel
- $8 per month – Available for four devices with 500 channels
- $12 per month – Available for four devices with 500 channels
You can get a subscription for one year too.
Is Thunder TV IPTV free?
No, thunder tv is not a free app; you are required to subscribe with a certain amount depending on the category and package you want.
Is the app safe to use?
Yes, the app is very accessible; the only issue it might have is the language setting which has been the issue of some people.
Is thunder legal
For this, I won’t say it’s 100% legal because it is not available on popular stores like Amazon or any other app store.
Thunder tv is a good recommendation for you, especially if you are a sports lover. Share your thoughts about this IPTV service provider.