Steps on How to load beep card using gcash
Table of Contents
Loading a beep card using gcash is one of the convenient ways to ensure an easy and seamless transaction. The use of Gcash for transactions has become very popular due to its transparency and efficiency. Gcash is a very popular payment app that you can use to perform any transactions including loading credits to your beep card right from your smartphone. In this guide, we will be showing you ways or steps by which you can load a beep card using gcash.
What are a beep card and its importance?
A beep card is a contactless card used as a payment method for various transportation systems, especially in the Philippines. This electronic device is designed to make transportation payments easy for people living in the Philippines and also other parts of the country. It simplifies transport fare payment.
Using Gcash you can easily add credit to your beep cash from your smartphone. This eliminates the need to carry physical cash around and also allows you to save. With Gcash wherever you are, or whatever you do, whether you are a frequent Traveler or you are looking to simplify your transport payment, this digital payment platform is a convenient option for you as it saves you time and provides a hassle-free experience.
This beep card uses near-field communication (NFC) technology to allow users to pay for their transport fare by tapping on the designated card readers without the need for any form of physical cash. According to the need to create a convenient payment method for passengers traveling by a public transportation method be it buses, trains, or ferries, this card was designed so passengers can pay their fares quickly and effortlessly. This method of transport fare payment enhances security and reduces the risk of theft or loss.
How to load beep card using Gcash
Here are steps to load your beep card using gcash.
Setting Up your account
This is the first method to load your beep card. You need to set up your Gcash account and here are steps to set up your Gcash account.
- Download the Gcash app by visiting the playStore for Android users, or the App Store for iOS users.
- Open the Gcash app once it’s installed and SignUp for the Gcash account.
- Enter your details. You can choose to register either with your phone number or Facebook account. Fill in the necessary details as requested.
- For enhanced security, create a 4-digit MPIN (Mobile Personal Identification Number). Make it something you can easily remember but that others will find challenging to predict.
- The next step is to verify your account. This can be done through the KYC (Know Your Customer) process. The verification process takes a series of steps. You need to verify your account by providing your details such as your date of birth, full name, and address. You will be required to submit your ID or take selfies for the verification process. Once it’s done you have to wait for the verification process, this can take a few days but once approved you can start making use of your account.
- To start using your account, you need to fund your Gcash wallet by either linking your bank account, going to a GCash partner outlet or kiosk and cashing in, using a remittance center to fund your wallet, or using the “Cash In” options within the app.
Linking the Beep card to GCash and loading your Beep card.
Now, you know how to set up your Gcash account, it’s time to link your beep card to your Gcash account. Follow the steps provided below.
- Open the Gcash account, if you don’t have the Gcash app you can download the app from your playStore or App Store and sign up by following the methods listed above.
- Login to your Gcash account using your mobile number and MPIN.
- Once you have successfully logged into your account, click on the “Show more” button on the menu located at the bottom right corner of the screen.
- Select Payment Options by scrolling down to the menu. Once selected, locate the beep card and choose the beep card option.
- You will see an option to “Link your Beep card” button. Click on it to begin the linking process. Enter your card details as requested, and follow the instructions accordingly. You will also be requested to provide the 16 digits pin on your card.
- Once you have entered the necessary information, review the information you provided and then click on the “Confirm” button to successfully link your account.
- Wait for the confirmation which might take a few minutes, so you have to be patient. Once the process is successful you will receive a confirmation message.
- Once your card is successfully linked you can go ahead to load your beep card by using the funds in your Gcash wallet. You can do this by going to the “payment solutions” option then in this option, choose the beep card option on the payment solutions.
- Select ” Load Beep card” and enter your card details, make sure you enter the accurate information. Then click on the “Confirmation or Load” button to proceed with the payment.
- Enter your Gcash MPIN (Mobile Personal Identification Number) as requested by Gcash to authorize you. Once you have selected the “Authorize” button, you will need to wait for some time. During this time Gcash will process your transaction and load the specified amount to your beep card.
- Once successful you can start using your beep card to pay for your public transportation fare.
Video on How to Load Beep Card Using Gcash
If you are new to our website, you can check out our well-researched blogs like:
Conclusion on How to load beep card using gcash
This method will guide you through the process of creating your account the loading credits to your Beep card. Follow these steps accordingly. Our team of writers at sleekytech.com takes time and attention to research and write factual articles. Drop a comment if you have any queries.