Yeah IPTV Overview
Table of Contents
Yeah Iptv is one of the streaming platforms that offers you over 6000 Live HD channels on different niches like News, Sports, PPV and other categories.
Very popular among European countries, Yeah IPTV charges a monthly subscription of €9.99 and when converted to dollars, it will be around $12.
With Yeah IPTV, you can stream all your favourite television shows and sports events from top-notch channels like ESPN, CNN, HBO and even Showtime.
This streaming service is compatible with multiple devices like windows, android, iOS and firestick.
In this article, we will be giving you guidelines on how to watch Yeah IPTV on firestick, Android and other devices. We will also let you know how to get a subscription which is required before you can start streaming.
How to Subscribe For Yeah IPTV
Yeah IPTV offers four different subscription options which are 1 month, 3 months, 6 months and 1 year, the prices for these four plans differ, so you would pick the one that is most suitable for you.
- 1 month is €9.99 for one connection
- 3 months is €24.99 for one connection
- 6 months is €44.99 for one connection
- 1 year is €79.99 for one connection
- 1 month for two connections is €21.99
- 3 months is €54.99
- 6 months is €87.99
- 1 year is €154.99
To subscribe, follow the little steps below
- With your Android, iOS, windows etc
- Open your browser and type https://yeahiptv.com/
- From the Dashboard, click on Shop
- You will be presented with the plans available so you can choose the one suitable for you
- Payment is made with Bitcoin only.
- On the payment page, type in your email and name and the wallet address is also there for you
- After payment, you will be required to send them your payment ID or screenshot of your payment.
How to Watch Yeah IPTV With Firestick
To watch Yeah IPTV with firestick, follow the steps below. The media your going to use to access the YEAH IPTV is TiviMate
- From your home screen, click on FIND
- Select the SEARCH icon
- With your remote, Type Downloader Click on the Icon when it comes up
- Click on download
- Wait for download and installation
- When the download is over, launch the downloader app
- On the search add TiviMate link https://bit.ly/2Q7zGnTURL
- Wait for it to download then install it
- Open Tivimate
- From the playlist section, click on add playlist
- Enter the M3U URL of YeahIPTV that have been sent to your email when you bought the plan
- Click on next
- You will then be required to name your playlist and the name of the Tv
- To set up EPG, go to Settings > Select EPG > Choose EPG Source.
- Then, enter the EPG URL.
- Now you can stream your Yeah IPTV with your big screen.
How to Watch Yeah IPTV with Android and iOS
- Go to your app store or google play store and install GSE Smart IPTV
- Open the app
- Click on the Menu tab at the top left corner
- Click on Remote playlist
- Click on the plus icon which will bring out two options for you
- Select add M3U URL
- The Playlist name is Yeah IPTV
- The link is the one sent to your email, copy it and paste it into the playlist link
- Click on add
- Wait for your content to load then you can enjoy the best television live
How to Watch Yeah IPTV on Windows and Mac
- Install VLC player on your windows or match
- Click on Media
- Click on Open Network Stream or File
- Click on network
- Copy the M3U Link that has been sent to your email and paste it there
- Click on play and start enjoying premium entertainment
Features of Yeah IPTV
- It provides an electric program guide (EPG)
- SD, HD, and FHD video quality are all available.
- It has over 6000 live television channels which include sports, news, entertainment etc.
- You choose to subscribe to either one or two connections, choose the one you can afford
- You will be given a 24 hours trial for just $2
- Payment is only available through Bitcoin and links to the Tv are sent to your registration email.
- It also has an active customer service
- It supports external media service
- It is compatible with devices like firestick, Android, iOS, Mac and windows
Note: it is advisable to use VPN while streaming these channels to protect yourself from copyright
Though Yeah IPTV is very popular among European countries, it is also accessible in other countries too.
Very low subscription plan, Yeah IPTV stands to be one of the best when it comes to delivering good content.