In this guide, you will learn how to install Ezzer-Man’s Verde Kodi Build on Firestick, Android and Windows devices.
What is Ezzer-Man’s Verde Kodi Build?
Ezzer-Man’s Verde Kodi build is the most up to date and the current version of Ezzer-Man’s Builds. The Ezzer-Man builds are popular with many cord-cutters on a budget looking for free streaming content. Many users consider that the Verde Kodi Build is one of the best builds available because it offers so much customization, such as:
* Change widgets positions or make them auto-hide upon user request
* Adjust main menu layout and positions
* Customize backgrounds and images in your build menus (You can even create your own “Wallpaper HD” folder if you have some nice wallpapers)
Features of Ezzer-Man’s Verde Kodi Build
The Verde Build for Kodi is a very well designed build and is one of the most popular builds today. The Ezzer-Man’s Verde Build has many features that make it appealing to users, such as:
* Super easy navigation with a great layout thanks to the Aeon Nox Skin
* Lots of free content available through preloaded addons like Exodus Redux, Tempest, Seren, Yoda etc. (This includes hundreds of hours worth of Movies and TV Shows)
* Easy updates when new versions are released so you don’t have to reinstall everything again! Just update your existing installation and all your settings/addons will remain intact. Note – If you install any third-party add-ons directly into Kodi without using an installer like Indigo then they may not survive the update!
* The Ezzer-Man’s Verde build has been designed with a dark theme to reduce eye strain when watching videos on your TV or computer screen. This is perfect if you’re going from one show straight into another binge session 😉
* Easily customize anything about this build by accessing its settings menu (eg: change wallpaper image, adjust icon size/position, disable certain features etc.)
* Automatically scrapes metadata for any new movies/tv shows that are added through scraper add-ons such as Exodus Redux so it will display them in high-quality posters and summaries – no more guessing what each file is just by looking at its title!
* Integrated automatic updates so you’re always running the latest version of Kodi without having to worry about manually updating it yourself every time there’s an update released.
This means less work for users since we don’t have any “update” buttons or settings that need tweaking before starting up a new session – just open up your favourite media player app and start enjoying some great entertainment content from all around the world!
* Some addons included with this build: Exodus Redux, Yoda, Tempest, Seren etc. (These are all popular sources for Movies and TV Shows)
How To Install Ezzer-Man’s Verde Kodi Build
Ezzer-Man’s Verde Kodi build can be easily installed by following these simple steps:
Step 1. Open up Kodi and go to the Settings cog icon in the top left corner of the main screen
Step 2. Select “File Manager” from the list that appears
Step 3. Now select “Add Source” in the File Manager menu
Step 4. A new window will open. In this window, select “None” for the source URL and type in: http://ezzer-mac.com/repo or http://www.ezzer-mac.com/repo and then click OK to save your changes
Step 5. Name this source something memorable like “Verde-Build” or whatever you want really! Just give it a name that will help remind you what kind of build it is. Then click OK again to finish adding the new source URL into Kodi.
Step 6. Now go back out to the main menu on Kodi and select Addons from there. You should see an icon in the top left corner that looks like an open box with an arrow and then click on it. Now select Install from the zip file and click on YES. Next, select Verde Build or any name you used and select repository.EzzerMacsWizard.zip and then wait for the addon installed notification.
Step 7. Click on Install from Repository and click on program addons.
Step 8. Click on EzzerMac Wizard Repository and the next window, select install
Step 9. Click on the Build menu and follow the onscreen instruction to complete the installation process.
What is Kodi?
Kodi is a piece of software that lets you watch movies and TV shows for free. You can install Kodi on your computer, phone, or tablet.
Kodi is different from other streaming services because it doesn’t require an account. You don’t need to sign in or give away your personal information.
Kodi also has a wide selection of add-ons that let you customize your experience. There are add-ons for everything from live sports to classic movies.
If you’re looking for a way to watch TV and movies without paying for cable, Kodi is the best option available. Give it a try today!
What is Kodi Build?
Kodi Build is a pre-configured Kodi file that contains add-ons, themes, and settings. It’s an easy way to get started with Kodi, and it eliminates the need to install individual add-ons.
There are dozens of different Kodi Builds available, each with its own set of features. If you’re not sure which build is right for you, check out our list of the best Kodi builds.
If you’re new to Kodi or just looking for a quick way to get started, try using a Kodi build. You won’t be disappointed!
Why do I Need a VPN with Kodi?
A VPN, or virtual private network, is a tool that lets you browse the internet anonymously and securely. It hides your IP address and encrypts your traffic, making it impossible for anyone to track what you’re doing online.
If you’re using Kodi to stream movies and TV shows illegally, then you need a VPN to stay safe. Kodi add-ons are not always legal, and streaming copyrighted content without permission can get you into trouble.
If you’re not using Kodi for illegal activities, then there’s no reason to use a VPN. But if you want to be safe and secure online, a VPN is a must-have tool. Check out our list of the best VPNs for Kodi to find the right one for you.